Final Submission Instructions
Prospective authors are invited to submit their papers to the ICT LAW 2013, according to the guidelines on the template.
The length of each paper must not exceed 10 pages, including references, tables and figures as well as follow the format that will be given in the template. All papers must be submitted in word format (.doc or .docx). Submissions must be original and explicitly state their contribution and relevance to the conference.
The accepted papers will be selected for oral presentation and will appear in the conference proceedings, published in paper with ISBN.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to extend and adapt their work for possible publication in:
- International Journal of Technology Policy and Law, Inderscience Publishers
- International Journal of Cybersecurity and Privacy, Inderscience Publishers
- International Journal of Governance and Law, Inderscience Publishers
- International Journal of Web Portals, IGI-Global
- Handbook of Research on Digital Crime, Cyberspace Security, and Information Assurance, to be published by IGI-Global
Submission of Papers
Submission Deadline: September 7, 2013
Acceptance Notification: September 20, 2013
Registration Opens: September 20, 2013
Final Version (Camera Ready): October 10, 2013